Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting Closer!

Well....the time is getting REEEEEALLY close. We decided it was time for an update, since we ( I ) have been slacking on my blogging.
From what we've been hearing, most people have found lodging arrangements. Just in case you haven't I'm going to provide some links.


I was able to find a lot of different listings at all of those sites, and some were pretty reasonable. As of this moment, I haven't booked anything for us. I keep saying that I have all the tents and sleeping bags we need. However, that is being met w/ a bit of contention. Apparently adventure is not what Stace is looking for this trip.

We are also thinking of doing some white water rafting. We have gone w/ buffalo Joe's in the past, and had a great time. Other than the near death experience, it was awesome. Depending on who is all interested, we could do it. Check out Buffalo Joe's for rates and info. I really enjoyed "The Numbers" trip.

Stacy and I will be heading out to Colorado on Wednesday the 4th, and driving through the night. Most likely we will be staying w/ some friends in Buena Vista the first couple of nights, making it easier to get to Salida and get our marriage license.

I'm updating the links on the side of the page, and will provide a couple that go to our registries. We've had some questions about that.

We are getting very anxious for the big day and very excited to see everyone!

-Stacy & Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment